Gone are the days of hard curling rods and hot tools. Mizani introduces lacers to the textured hair scene. Today, texture is embraced, and even straight-haired clients are looking to join the movement. Lacers are a styling tool that can be used in combination with Mizani products to give different types of waves and curls to the hair.
How To Use
- Make sure the appropriate product is being used for hair type.
- Understand the wave/curl pattern you are trying to achieve in order to know which way to wrap the hair.
- Use end papers for control of fly away ends while drying.
Features and Benefits
- Soft texture tools, so easy on the scalp.
- Can be slept on comfortably.
- Hair dries faster wrapped on lacers due to soft material.
- Bendable to acheive multiple curl shapes and varying patterns.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!