Power Blonde Conditioning Gel Toner is an ammonia-free and PPD-free, intermixable toning system, It is part of an on- and off-the-scalp lightening system. To be used following POWER BLONDE Lightening Powder. Power Blonde develops long-lasting, beautifully toned hair color. Multiple shades offer the following toning options:
- Neutralize for beige results
- Enhance for warm results
- Cancel underlying tones for cool results
How To Use
1. Pre–lighten with POWER BLONDE Lightening Powder to desired level.
2. Mix 1 oz POWER BLONDE Conditioning Gel Toner with 1 oz PURE OXI 10 Volume Creme Developer.
3. Apply product to pre-lightened, washed and towel-dried hair. Using a bottle or bowl and brush, apply only to selections of hair that need toning.
4.Process for up to 20 minutes at room temperature. Reference chart to the right.
5. Shampoo with preferred Scruples shampoo. Apply Scruples NO H2O2 No Peroxide, leave on 3 – 5 minutes then rinse. Condition with preferred Scruples conditioner.
•To sheer out toner for more translucent 10c volume • 3% appearance; mixing ratio can be either 1:1.5 or 1:2 toner shade to developer
• Shades can be intermixed
Features and Benefits
- Ammonia-free and PPD-free toning system to be used following POWER BLONDE Lightening Powder
- Develops long-lasting color that neutralizes, enhances, or cancels warm underlying tones caused from decolorizing
- Gel base is formulated to process at a slower pace, allowing for thorough application and long-lasting tonal deposit
- Conditioning panthenol and aloe preserve and protect hair quality
- Intermixable shades allow for a variety of tones and customized blondes
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!