Vita C’s sulfate-free formula gently cleanses, nourishes and helps restore dry or damaged hair. Powerful active ingredients like vitamin C and plant-based squalane help lock in moisture, increase collagen and add elasticity, while vegetable protein helps strengthen the cuticle. pH 5.5-6.5.
Vita C Shampoo works beautifully in tandem with Vita C Conditioner.
How To Use
Massage into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as desired.
Features and Benefits
• Sulfates – formulated with gentle, colour-safe surfactants which cleanse with incredible lather.
• Salt (sodium chloride) – most shampoos use salt as a thickener, which dries out your hair. AG shampoos are naturally thicker without the addition of salt, leaving your hair healthy, shiny and hydrated.
• DEA – a foaming agent used in shampoos, which has been placed on a watch list by the FDA. We have proactively removed this ingredient from all of our shampoos and replaced it with a naturally derived ingredient sourced from rapeseed oil.
• Parabens – used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservatives with a worldwide safety approval.
• PABA (or para-aminobenzoic acid) – one of the first sunblocks widely available for purchase in the 1970’s. PABA has been found to be an irritant to the skin and as a precaution we have chosen to use alternative ingredients like benzophenone-4 or ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate.
• Gluten – all AG Products are 100% gluten-free.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!